- Rethinking Grade School Algebra: Because algebra shouldn’t be magic
- Understanding Pascal’s Triangle: An introduction to basic combinatorics
- You Already Know Calculus:
- The Real 3D Mandelbrot Set: Introduces a generalization of the Mandelbrot set, using it as an opportunity to teach basic complex analysis and dynamics
- Rethinking Topology (or a Personal Topologodicy): Explores the motivation behind basic point set topology, presented as a lesson.
- Separation Axiom Visualization: Understanding some fundamental types of topological spaces
- Alien Mathematics, Numbers, and Polynomial Centric Societies: Discussion of what alien mathematics may be like and how ours could have been different.
- Function Approximation with Geometric Derivatives
- Manipulation of Implicit Functions (With an Eye on CAD): How we can do CAD with implicit functions, plus some neat observations.
- My Math Notation: 16 year old me has interesting math notation ideas.
- 3D Printing Mathematical Objects: My first post on printing math
- Multi-Color Printing by Filament Swapping: I make colorful 3D math
- Extending OpenSCAD: I improve the popular programmatic CAD program
- Surface-Oriented CAD, Math, & Telescopes: My first stab at writing a CAD program.
- To Print A Vacuum Cleaner: I 3D print a vacuum cleaner
- Hacklab RepRap Coolness: How we’re improving the reprap at hacklab. Crossposted to the RepRap blog as “Evolving the Prusa Mendel”.
- Hacklab RepRap Coolness (Part 2): More of the above.
- NYC Maker Faire Talk: Programmatic CAD : The talk I gave at Maker Faire NYC on programmatic CAD and its future
- ucalc: A Unicode Calculator: Basically what it sounds like
- Unicode for Mathematical Typesetting: Unicode is easy to type and makes LaTeX much more readable.
- RE: In Defense of Homophobia: I responded to a professional scientist who apparently fails at basic logic.
- Why Information Prohibition isn’t Feasible: Not that anyone expected governments to be rational…
- The City and the Guerilla Gardeners: An update on the Kensington Guerilla Garden.
- My Baby Kernel, My Baby Kernel: 16 year old me shows off a toy kernel.
- Pamphlet Making: I make and give away pamphlets of Free books.
- Quantified Hacklab: My friend Sen and I analyse hacklab.to‘s member participation. The actual post is on the hacklab blog, here.
- HaskSymb: An Experiment in Haskell Symbolic Algebra: Initial post about my HaskSymb project.